POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr POV-Ray Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr POV-Ray
From: scott
Date: 20 Feb 2009 09:07:28
Message: <499eb920$1@news.povray.org>
>> Maybe a few decades ago, but not anymore.
>
> I thought it was more like a few centuries?

Don't think so, ask your dad how what % of the population went to University
when he was that age.

> Hey, if *I* can actually get one, it can't be that rare.

What % of people in Milton Keynes do you think can program in a functional
language, know half of what you know about knot theory, and half of what you
know about fourier transforms etc?  What % would even be capable of
understanding?  I can tell you, not many.