POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr POV-Ray Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr POV-Ray
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Feb 2009 08:47:38
Message: <499eb47a@news.povray.org>
>> ("List all customers who have placed an order this year, sorted by
>> customer ID". I mean, seriously, are you KIDDING me??)
>
> Hehe, I've typed about 10 lines of SQL in my whole life (and 8 of those
> in the last week) and even I know how to do that now :-)

EXACTLY!!

It is scaresly possible to make this any *more* simple. (I guess you'd
have to have something with no PK/FK relationships at all - e.g., "list
all customers born after 1980" or something.)

Seriously, this is probably the most *basic* thing you can ask SQL to
do. Jesus... AND you've allowed to use the SQL Server CHM files.

Apparently "I've had people come in here claiming to have 20 years'
experience with SQL who were unable to do that test as well as you just
did". WTF?? O_O