POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dr POV-Ray : Re: Dr POV-Ray Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dr POV-Ray
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Feb 2009 08:10:17
Message: <499eabb9$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> You can get a loan <gulp> from the OU.

Yay! More loans... :-}

> You might be more suited to academia than the workplace.

LOL. The last [and, incidentally first] guy who interviewed me said the
same thing. Possibly because I informed him that a relation is merely
some subset of the extended Cartesian product of the respective domains
of its attributes - a fact which, surely, any database expert will agree
with.

Then again, given the level of the "SQL test" I had to complete, maybe I
knew more than him?

("List all customers who have placed an order this year, sorted by
customer ID". I mean, seriously, are you KIDDING me??)