POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: Invisible
Date: 20 Feb 2009 05:32:31
Message: <499e86bf$1@news.povray.org>
>> (Er, well, no... You still have to subscript to be able to post
>> anything. And you still have to actually receive an email before you
>> can reply to it;
>
> Huh? I've never seen that before, all the web forums I use you post in
> the web browser, no need for any email.

But that's just it. Gmane isn't a web forum. It's a web interface to a
mailing list. So while it does fix the problem of *viewing* the list, it
still doesn't fix the problem of *posting* to it. (And the threading
seems to be horribly broken - or, more likely, people's mail clients are
horribly broken...)