POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:22:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: scott
Date: 20 Feb 2009 05:29:24
Message: <499e8604@news.povray.org>
> OK. I've never seen that on any web forum, ever.

Here are a couple of examples of web forums ordered nicely by topics, and
which actively have threads moved, merged and split and titles changed
depending on subject:

http://www.toytowngermany.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=48872
(an example thread that gets lots of merges, from one of the best-run forums
I've seen)

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=53168
(this one is not quite as good, but still threads like that get merged and
split depending on subject)

> (Er, well, no... You still have to subscript to be able to post anything.
> And you still have to actually receive an email before you can reply to
> it;

Huh? I've never seen that before, all the web forums I use you post in the
web browser, no need for any email.