POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Knot theory : Re: Knot theory Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:20:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knot theory
From: Darren New
Date: 19 Feb 2009 18:49:02
Message: <499defee@news.povray.org>
Mueen Nawaz wrote:
> 	Yes - I meant for online. Who subscribes to paper versions anymore -
> other than institutions?

I haven't really done the academic paper stuff since the times of paper. :-)

> 	But were those the actual ACM articles, or the preprints? You still
> can't post the former without permission.

They were papers published by researchers, left online for many months, then
taken down when they were accepted to ACM publications. The links to the
papers were replaced to links to "please pay the ACM for these papers."

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"