POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yeah, I'll stop now... : Re: Yeah, I'll stop now... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yeah, I'll stop now...
From: St
Date: 19 Feb 2009 01:20:41
Message: <499cfa39@news.povray.org>
"Vincent Le Chevalier" <gal### [at] libertyALLsurfSPAMfr> wrote in
message

> A plate from the biggest fencing manual ever written (Girard Thibault's

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Girard_Thibault_-_Academie_de_l-Espee_1628_Met._museum.jpg

   Wow, what an amazing picture. Ok, drawing. Notice that all unused arms
just hang freely and vertically, even when the person is depicted as moving.
Also notice that a right-handed guy is always fencing a left-handed guy - in
all pairs shown.

    I wonder why? Easier to draw from some template?

     ~Steve~