POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Parse Error: No matching } in 'pigment', string identifier found instead : Re: Parse Error: No matching } in 'pigment', string identifier found instea= Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parse Error: No matching } in 'pigment', string identifier found instea=
From: Chris B
Date: 18 Feb 2009 10:01:01
Message: <499c22ad$1@news.povray.org>
"societyofrobots" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.499bf5a7692c33e4832722510@news.povray.org...
> Well, the code still had an error, meaning the parser bug is specifically
> in
> this below code. It seems to not like pigment{color_sub}.

You're still not showing us the bit of code we'd need to see to help much.

If it's complaining about color_sub you need to say what value this local
variable is being set to.
In this case color_sub is set to a value when the CAP_SMD_CHIP_0805 macro is
called, so you need to find the place where this macro is called. If it's
the same error as before, then it's probably that a string is being passed
into the macro rather than a valid color value.

Regards,
Chris B.