POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
7 Sep 2024 03:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: John VanSickle
Date: 17 Feb 2009 21:20:37
Message: <499b7075$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
>
>> From NORML Board member George Rohrbacher:
>> NORML's Valentine To Jonathan Magbie: Patron Saint Of Unicorns
>>

> Isn't that a bunch of pot-smoking hippies bent on the legalization of
> the drug of their choice?

A couple fellows at one of our overseas military bases decided one day
to smoke some marijuana on base.  This is, as most people know, against
military regulation as well as civil law, and is grounds for immediate
separation from the service.

The batch of weed these guys scored was particularly good, from the
perspective of those who smoke it.  They began to feel nice and
wonderful, to the point that they began to say things like this, rather
loudly:

"Hey!  Hey you!  Wanna smoke some weed with us?"

I suppose that most people did not offer any immediate reply, but one
fellow said that he would join them in just a moment.

"Okay, man!" the two smokers said in turn.

The person who had responded to their invitation went immediately to the
nearest security police and notified them of the ongoing illicit
activity, and the SPs apprehended the smoking duo shortly afterwards.

This is why you should never smoke marijuana:  It makes you dumb enough
to forget that it's illegal.

Regards,
John