POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Snow Plow Encounter : Re: Snow Plow Encounter Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:17:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snow Plow Encounter
From: Darren New
Date: 17 Feb 2009 17:21:27
Message: <499b3867@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:
> I like it when everyone wins!

It's amazing how much better everything goes when you treat other people
like people. Sadly, our brains tend to be wired poorly for treating
strangers like people. Apparently, about 100 to 150 people is the most that
you can actually care about and treat as if they're humans before you start
treating people like exchangable parts only of interest to the extent they
affect your life.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"