POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Knot theory : Re: Knot theory Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knot theory
From: scott
Date: 17 Feb 2009 07:23:25
Message: <499aac3d$1@news.povray.org>
> There now follows a large brain dump concerning knot theory...

An interesting read, are there any real world applications currently?  If I
knit myself a jumper and then join the two lose ends together, what sort of
know is that?  Haha only joking.

OOC did you ever consider doing a PhD in some subject you are interested in?
I get the impression you would really enjoy it and maybe you can do it in
parallel with your current job.