POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:22:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 16 Feb 2009 22:54:53
Message: <499a350d$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 03:17:15 -0800, Slime wrote:

> Why do we keep wasting time with this troll?

That's a good question, Slime.  I've been wondering that myself.

When someone comes into a community and has all the social graces of a
retarded chicken on crack, takes time to personally insult people (see
recent posts to me in p.b.i for some recent samples of his so-called
"wit"), it seems that the community - or the community leadership - needs
to step in.  Personally, I'd look for a way to ban his ass from here, but
I know how difficult that can be and often that just feeds the troll and
gives them more fuel.

Normally, I just ignore him.  I wish everyone else would do the same,
maybe then, just maybe, he'd go away.  He's not "enlightened" or
"enlightening", he's an annoyance not worth my time or effort.

Ignoring him is the most effective solution.

Jim