POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp : Re: you & me right now, warp Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: you & me right now, warp
From: andrel
Date: 20 Feb 2009 06:35:50
Message: <499E9589.5020307@hotmail.com>
On 20-2-2009 12:28, Invisible wrote:

>>> Heh, but was that by choice?
>>
>> Don't know. I never needed much friends, nor did they need me.
>
> Ah, OK. In my case, most of the people I met just weren't very nice...

Well, you live in England and I don't.

Actually my school period was not that bad. I had a classical education
with a whole class of semi-nerd like kids, that were almost all
solitary. Which in fact made us a relatively close knit group because we
had something in common.

(Moving Hearts finished, let's stay with the theme and move to The Kick
Inside)