POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guilty Pleasure: Erasure : Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure
From: Darren New
Date: 16 Feb 2009 13:44:53
Message: <4999b425$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> on One, etc. Now all there seems to be is "reality" shows. (Uh, 12

I'm told by people in the business it's because you're more likely to watch
those advertisements. You see a sit-com, you're going to TiVo it and skip
the commercials and watch it tomorrow. You see a reality show, you're going
to want to gossip the next day about what happened with co-workers, so
you'll put up with the advertisements.  How true or not this is I can only
judge based on my opinions of the people who told me this.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"