POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Guilty Pleasure: Erasure : Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Guilty Pleasure: Erasure
From: Invisible
Date: 16 Feb 2009 11:01:30
Message: <49998dda$1@news.povray.org>
>> These days, I don't even bother listening to the radio.
>
> Yeah, pretty much. There was a station that played a lot of 80's music.
> Supposedly they're the same format now, but all they do is play crap all
> the time, now. Not worth listening to, now.

I also don't watch TV any more.

I swear there used to be *interesting* programs. Stuff like Rough
Science, Scrapheap Challange, Local Heroes, Discovery, Horizon, Wildlife
on One, etc. Now all there seems to be is "reality" shows. (Uh, 12
people locked in a room for 6 weeks? What's "real" about that??)