POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random offer : Re: A random offer Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A random offer
From: scott
Date: 16 Feb 2009 02:49:19
Message: <49991a7f$1@news.povray.org>
> - 3 years experience in an engineering environment

How many years do you have?

> using object orientated (OO) languages in at least on of the following;
> C++, PHP, Java

How much experience do you have in C++? PHP? Java?

> and with at least one years experience coding database-driven applications
> (preferably MySQL) in PHP using object orientated style.

How much experience do you have with this?

> You will have a degree in computer science or a similar relevant degree

Do you have this?

> to at least 2.1 level

Or this?

> from a world ranking university.

Or this?

> So what do we think, people?

Do you meet or almost meet at least 50% of the above?  If so, I would give
it a shot, but beware at this moment in time there are limited jobs
available, so I would imagine demand will be quite high.  Do not be
surprised if you do not hear back.