POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Blender : Re: Blender Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blender
From: scott
Date: 16 Feb 2009 02:43:31
Message: <49991923@news.povray.org>
> Does anyone here use blender?

Glad you seemed to have fixed your problem yourself - sometimes the last
resort is to make a post somewhere in the hope of getting an answer!

Personally I've mainly used Blender for mesh generation and simple UV
texture mapping (for export for use in a game), but I did dabble a bit with
the bones and animation features.  I do remember a couple of things about
that where, like you say, doing seemingly exactly the same thing would
sometimes work and sometimes not (to do with getting an animal walking).  To
this day I don't think I ever figured out what it was, and the tutorials I
was following seemed to be based on a previous version of Blender.  I just
lost interest in the end.