POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : ATTN: Math-Heads : Re: ATTN: Math-Heads Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ATTN: Math-Heads
From: Jim Charter
Date: 15 Feb 2009 19:38:39
Message: <4998b58f@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Jim Charter wrote:
>
>> p.s. my daughter often needs math and chem notation for her papers,
>> (she's in hs,) but she tends to shun OO.  I'm 'in her face' about it now!
>

> What does she use instead?

Microsoft Office.  That's what all her friends use :(  I can't even get
her to use Works.  I am remiss to install the copies I have of MS Office
because they are copies stolen from previous office jobs, and because I
hate how things like Outlook Express get installed too.  But alas, a
father cannot resist a daughter.