POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A second comming : Re: A second comming Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A second comming
From: Darren New
Date: 14 Feb 2009 15:14:02
Message: <4997260a$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> Not a deep fried pizza, where the pizza is folded over and put in the deep fat
> fryer?

 From recent experience: If you slide a pizza out of the oven and the
cardboard you're using to carry it buckles, and the pizza starts to slide
off towards the floor, you *might* want to just write it off, rather than
catching it with bare hands.  Because it's gonna be cold before you finish
putting medicine on the burns anyway. :-)

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"