POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Open source : Open source Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:16:06 EDT (-0400)
  Open source
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 Feb 2009 10:20:33
Message: <4996e141$1@news.povray.org>
Open source is great! You can just modify the thing yourself if it
doesn't work right.

...er, yeah. Nice in theory. Not so great in practice. ;-) Between
trying to get Linux to work properly, fiddling with CLI tools, and
trying to get revision control to play nicely, not to mention the fun
and games of communicating with other humans, it's... quite tricky.

Still, if I ever manage to get this to work, I guess it'll look nice on
my CV. :-}

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/