POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A random offer : A random offer Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:10 EDT (-0400)
  A random offer
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 14 Feb 2009 05:50:42
Message: <4996a202$1@news.povray.org>
My client is currently looking for extremely bright developers who have
a passion for solving complex problems. You will be naturally
inquisitive and have a logical mind.

Requirements:-

- 3 years experience in an engineering environment using object
orientated (OO) languages in at least on of the following; C++, PHP,
Java and with at least one years experience coding database-driven
applications (preferably MySQL) in PHP using object orientated style.

You will have a degree in computer science or a similar relevant degree
to at least 2.1 level from a world ranking university.

If you do have the required experience then please forward your cv to
[I'm not telling you].

So what do we think, people? Given that I have 0 years' experience in an
engineering environment, and that I have outdated experience with Java
and minimal experience with C++, so I qualify? (Also - I wonder where on
the face of the Earth this position *is*?)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/