POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusements : Re: Today's amusements Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Today's amusements
From: Invisible
Date: 13 Feb 2009 07:14:03
Message: <4995640b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Company history: 25 years.
>
> Current workforce: Approx 500 people.
>
> Turnover: Increasing exponentially.

How prophetic those words...

On Tuesday somebody asked me whether I'd set up the user account yet.
Apparently we have a new member of staff arrive on Monday. Nobody
bothered to tell me that.

Ah, but that's tame. Apparently nobody bothered to tell Finance either,
and they're refusing to pay his wages. So the guy is, like, 5 days into
his training, and they've just told him "Sorry, we won't be employing
you. Go home."

Uh, whiskey tango foxtrot, out.