POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Playing Crysis : Re: Playing Crysis Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:16:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing Crysis
From: Chambers
Date: 13 Feb 2009 02:17:22
Message: <49951e82$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/12/2009 2:27 AM, Invisible wrote:
> It's interesting. Everybody I've spoken to seems to think all the
> weapons are really powerful, and the game is easy, and you can just
> storm through it. I'm seriously starting to wonder if I'm playing the
> same game here... :-P

I'm definitely not as far as you, but I don't think the game is easy, OR
all the weapons powerful.

The sniper rifle, of course, is insanely effective combined with Cloak
:)  Cue Bishop from UT: "One shot, one kill!"

My latest "fun" tactic (which I've actually found quite effective): Turn
speed on, run right up to the enemy soldiers, grab them by the throat,
and run out before the others can shoot you!  It's like I'm the human
counterpart to the flying spaghetti monster who's been grabbing my guys :)

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com