POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
10 Sep 2024 03:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 12 Feb 2009 17:49:19
Message: <4994a76f@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 12 Feb 2009 21:30:16 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>Burnt Oak.  We're running out of Northern Line, will be interested to
>>see where you go from there. :-)
>>
> I'll take the HA8 to Stanmore and see if the Harrow Computer Club is
> having a meeting. It is the oldest Computer Club in England and I'm one
> of the youngest members :)

Hmmm, interesting move, and somewhat unexpected, largely because I'm
unfamiliar with the bus routes. :-)

I think I should start heading to GLLUG, then - looks like the
Metropolitan line gets me closest, so I need to switch over at our next
stop, which would be Wembley Park.

>>> I know ;)
>>
>>It was actually a lot of fun, got to use tools I was trained on but only
>>rarely used at all (of course, low-level database editing is ugly and
>>there was one misstep, not a critical one, but caused by the fact that
>>remote controlling a remote control session by remote control (yes,
>>three redirections) caused me to type CTRL-U and for it to be repeated
>>about 50 times on the target system.  Whoops.
>>
> Rather you than me.

Funny, that's what the guys in Worldwide Support said.  Fortunately the
repair tool seems to have undone the deletion of the supervisor
account. :)

Jim