POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Olympic Flag : Re: Olympic Flag Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:30:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Olympic Flag
From: Chris B
Date: 12 Feb 2009 13:01:45
Message: <49946409$1@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message
> Yes, feel free to do so!

Great, thanks. I've just uploaded it here:
http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=Flags&version=1.0&contributorTag=chrisb

I hacked it around a fair bit and added a few control options (like wind
strength and flag dimensions). It's invoked through the Flags macro when the
"height_field" flag type is used, e.g. Flags("France","height_field").

I had a few problems with the normal_map creating striations (maybe
something to do with me using a range of different flag sizes), so I
commented the triangle_wave normals out for now.

Regards,
Chris B.