POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Playing Crysis : Re: Playing Crysis Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:19:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing Crysis
From: Invisible
Date: 12 Feb 2009 05:15:02
Message: <4993f6a6$1@news.povray.org>
>>>    Ah, the VTOL. I found that hard too at the beginning, but just move
>>> your mouse around freely in conjunction with your move keys. Sorted. :)

>   Ah, I think I know what you mean. Try a long (steady) arcing sweep across
> your mouse mat to turn. It's the same with turning turrets on some tanks.
> And don't forget that you can use Q and E to strafe in the VTOL (hit your
> left shift key for speed while doing this). Actually, the more I think about
> it, the more I realise how versatile the VTOL really is.

As far as I can tell, the Shift key doesn't do anything.

But then, just controling the altitude was hard enough. Pressing space
is ment to make you go higher - but doesn't always seem to work...

The Q and E keys do indeed tip the craft sideways, but don't appear to
do anything else. Hell, sometimes even the forward and backward keys
don't seem to be doing anything!