POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Playing Crysis : Re: Playing Crysis Server Time
9 Oct 2024 19:12:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing Crysis
From: St
Date: 12 Feb 2009 05:07:12
Message: <4993f4d0@news.povray.org>
news:4993eaac$1@news.povray.org...
>>> OTOH, I'm now trying to fly an aircraft.
>>
>>    Ah, the VTOL. I found that hard too at the beginning, but just move
>> your mouse around freely in conjunction with your move keys. Sorted. :)

  Ah, I think I know what you mean. Try a long (steady) arcing sweep across
your mouse mat to turn. It's the same with turning turrets on some tanks.
And don't forget that you can use Q and E to strafe in the VTOL (hit your
left shift key for speed while doing this). Actually, the more I think about
it, the more I realise how versatile the VTOL really is.

  ~Steve~