POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Playing Crysis : Re: Playing Crysis Server Time
9 Oct 2024 19:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing Crysis
From: St
Date: 12 Feb 2009 05:07:11
Message: <4993f4cf$2@news.povray.org>
news:4993eae7$1@news.povray.org...

>>       Crysis 2 is being worked on, so for the time-being, you have to try
>> Warhead. :)
>

> a pair through Steam, you save... 99p? WTF?? How is that worth it?!

 It's not apart from with Warhead you get Wars MP free. Now wait until you
try that suit with real people, heh... :)

>>        Now you can play my map if you like:
>> http://www.crymod.com/filebase.php?fileid=2305&lim=0&letter=T
>>
>>        Let me know what you think.
>
> OK, I'll see if I can get that to work...

     Cool, thanks. I think you'll enjoy it but you'll have to update to
patch 1.2 to get the objectives to work:
http://www.crymod.com/filebase.php?fileid=1073

    It's a crazy map and it's supposed to be part 1 of 3, but before I get
to 2 and 3, I'll update part 1 first.

      ~Steve~