POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : photoshopped!! (???) : Re: photoshopped!! (???) Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: photoshopped!! (???)
From: m a r c
Date: 10 Feb 2009 03:17:39
Message: <49913823$1@news.povray.org>

web.4990cb06d8a5570979a9d4e40@news.povray.org...
> andrel <a_l### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> > I don't understand Dutch but I'm not sure I like it
>>
>> I do, but the query expired.
>
> Here's the original:
>
> http://www.irtc.org/ftp/pub/stills/2003-04-30/erasmus.jpg
>
> I'll let you do the work since I'm not sure I like it either.
>
> - Ricky

I didn't want to post a direct link to that  found website because its
overall look stinks.

BTW I did the search with the image URL on my site and TinEye didn't find it
on the IRTC as the search from IRTC URL does not find it on my site.
But you knew where to find it ...you have a good image recognition algorithm
:-)

Marc