POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fluid sim : Re: Fluid sim Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:33:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluid sim
From: Bob
Date: 9 Feb 2009 23:47:20
Message: <499106d8$1@news.povray.org>
"Mike Hough" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> Thanks Bob. Just saw your post today as I tend to forget about posts after
> awhile.

And I just saw this and thought it was from tonight not last night, so
stopping here during another quick read/look here to say that. Much the same
way, I usually need time to think on something before I write so I end up
skipping along through the messages. I'm certain to read and see at least
half the stuff going on anyhow.

> Know what you mean about responding to posts. I like looking at the images
> on these newsgroup but usually can't think of anything to say other than
> "cool." I had a long break from work about a month ago and it gave me a
> chance to get back into using POV-Ray again. Unfortunately things are
> getting really busy again so the hobbies have to be put on hold again.
> That said I probably won't be doing anything more with these smoke
> simulators...simply to much work and it is really difficult to control the
> result.

Should be fun, yeah, or better than doing nothing. Maybe like me your chores
at home get left undone to make time for the fun things.