POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations : Re: Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game recommendations
From: Chambers
Date: 9 Feb 2009 22:07:37
Message: <4990ef79$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/9/2009 7:14 AM, Phil Cook v2 wrote:
> Syndicate,

Did you hear they're considering doing a remake (as in, a particular
developer is interested in making it, and trying to secure both the
rights and funding to pursue the project)?  Now, THAT would be a great
choice :)

BTW, another few I thought of were:
Oni.  A Third person beat-em-up by Bungie (pre-Halo), very engaging.

Star Control 2.  If you're a fan of the original Star Trek, you should
enjoy this tongue-in-cheek spiff of it.  Crazy species, great combat,
doomsday devices, and gratuitous alien sex scenes!  Does it get any
better than this? :)

Not to mention, one of the greatest quotes from a bad guy ever: "You are
filth.  We shall cleanse." :)

(Don't bother with 1 or 3, though)

> Oh and I'm still playing Fallout3 for the second time and I'll be
> playing it a third time to explore the Bad Side, and then maybe a fourth
> time for the Balanced Side, and then maybe a speed run, and then... ;-)

You know, since I finished the story, I just haven't been interested in
going back and playing any more... it's a shame, as it was really fun
while I was into it.

--
...Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com