POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Usability targets and frameworks : Re: Usability targets and frameworks Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:19:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Usability targets and frameworks
From: Darren New
Date: 9 Feb 2009 17:35:23
Message: <4990afab$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> large project featuring a vast codebase and dozens if not hundreds of
> programmers, I would think such cast-iron inflexibility would be a
> massive, potentially show-stopping issue.

BTW, given that Microsoft uses their own compilers and tools, and they do
manage to put out some pretty sophisticated software that takes lots of
people to build, it would seem that the tools are sufficiently flexible to
avoid show-stopping hundreds of programmers working on a massive system.

Yes, Vista was late. We all know that.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"