POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yay for me! : Re: Yay for me! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 05:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yay for me!
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Feb 2009 10:08:20
Message: <499046e4$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Raiford wrote:

> First: Is someone going to fix the freaking leak?

That would be quite optimal. After all, there is about 4 inches of snow
on the roof still. I would hypothesize that if water can get in, all the
hot air we're paying money to generate can get out too.

On the other hand, the workmen haven't finished what they were paid to
do yet.

> Second: I would think they would refund a portion of what your mum paid
> to have whatever service done.
>
> Dunno how things like that in the UK, But here, I think there's legal
> recourse for damage incurred by someone performing work. Many
> contractors are thusly insured so insurance takes care of paying for
> damages. Unless the "victim" chooses to pursue a lawsuit.

Yeah, well... we shall see, I guess.