POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yay for me! : Yay for me! Server Time
9 Oct 2024 09:56:52 EDT (-0400)
  Yay for me!
From: Invisible
Date: 9 Feb 2009 09:34:11
Message: <49903ee3$1@news.povray.org>
Well, here's the thing. My mum wanted... I'm not sure what exactly, but
she paid for a company to come to our house and do some stuff to the
guttering.

Suffice it to say that there is now a small indoor water feature in my
bedroom. I haven't seen the damage myself yet, but by the sounds of it,
my bed is soaked, my video camera might not work any more, the box for

area of the room is likely to be no longer usable. (E.g., the spare PSU.)

When my mum contacted the company, they said they would dock the
workmen's pay. It is unclear to me how this actually helps *us*.

I wonder... if workmen damage your property, can they be held legally
accountable for this?