POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Olympic Flag : Re: Olympic Flag Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:24:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Olympic Flag
From: Chris B
Date: 9 Feb 2009 05:56:34
Message: <49900be2@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message

> Recently, I made a waving flag for animating. It takes a different
> approach,
> using a procedural height_field for the flag itself ...

Nice!

Prompted by Sam's question I've started building a few procedural flag
textures that I plan to upload onto the POV-Ray Object Collection. Would you
be ok with me incorporating an adaptation of your height_field flag code for
that, distributed under a CC-LGPL license (authorising free reuse,
modification and redistribution)?

Regards,
Chris B.