POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fluid sim : Re: Fluid sim Server Time
1 Jun 2024 13:29:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluid sim
From: Mike Hough
Date: 8 Feb 2009 21:38:54
Message: <498f973e@news.povray.org>
Thanks Bob. Just saw your post today as I tend to forget about posts after
awhile.

Know what you mean about responding to posts. I like looking at the images
on these newsgroup but usually can't think of anything to say other than
"cool." I had a long break from work about a month ago and it gave me a
chance to get back into using POV-Ray again. Unfortunately things are
getting really busy again so the hobbies have to be put on hold again. That
said I probably won't be doing anything more with these smoke
simulators...simply to much work and it is really difficult to control the
result.

Mike