POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Playing Crysis : Re: Playing Crysis Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing Crysis
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Feb 2009 13:26:27
Message: <498dd253$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Ah yes, the ever popular "now you must fight an enemy the size of a
> small city even though you now have no ammo left at all". Gotta love
> that. :-/

I will admit the number of video games where you're expected to fight off an
entire army by yourself is pretty common. :-)  I mean, really, can you
expect Gordon Freeman to really do what he does, even with the suit?

Incidentally, what's up with the number of video games that separate armor
from health? Is there really any benefit to that? Does it actually make the
game more interesting that you sometimes find first aid kits and sometimes
find armor shards?

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"