POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Playing Crysis : Re: Playing Crysis Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playing Crysis
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 7 Feb 2009 11:22:59
Message: <498db563$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Unfortunately, a tank is impossible to manouver, and fires one shot per
> hour. I've just spent 20 minutes screaming "SHOOT!!" at the screen. :-/

It's extremely frustrating when you repeatedly press the fire button,
over and over and over and over again, and the tank doesn't fire.

OTOH, I'm now trying to fly an aircraft. This is absurdly hard. I still
can't figure out how the controls actually work. But most importantly,
I'm trying to shoot down enemy craft that have infinite manouverability,

Still, at least it's not *quite* as disorienting as floating around in
zero gravity... Man, that was crazy! o_O Some serious graphics happening
in that mountain. (And my computer seemed to struggle with it.)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/