POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations : Re: Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game recommendations
From: Warp
Date: 7 Feb 2009 09:47:16
Message: <498d9ef4@news.povray.org>
Kevin Wampler <wampler+pov### [at] uwashingtonedu> wrote:
> Chrono Trigger:
> An RPG for the SNES, you can find a rom for an emulator pretty easily,
> or buy it used if you still own the console.

  I think that technically speaking it's legal if you buy the physical
game cartridge but then download the ROM and play it on the emulator.

  Without buying the cartridge it's technically illegal to download and
play it but... I would be huge liar if I claimed I have never done that
in my life.

> Monkey Island (series):
> Old PC game.  Gameplay is ehhh, but the writing is top-notch and very funny.

  I have played all four games, and own the last two.

> Katamari Damacy:
> Available on most modern consoles.  Too weird not to like.

  I played a demo of the sequel (I think), on the xob360, and I must
confess I didn't quite understand the appeal. I didn't find it addictive
or especially funny...

--
                                                          - Warp