POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anybody seen... : Re: Anybody seen... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anybody seen...
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Feb 2009 00:28:14
Message: <498d1bee$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Yeah, kinda sad when all you know about a person is a usenet alias that
> simply vanishes one day.

Altho it's kind of weird.  I set up a facebook account to write a program to
interface with something else I was doing for work.  I keep getting friend
requests from people I knew 15 years ago, via chains of friends who were on
mailing lists I was on 10 years ago. Small world.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"