POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? : Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 15:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
From: Darren New
Date: 7 Feb 2009 00:07:45
Message: <498d1721@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> an old copy of partition magic and the guts to try, I would wipe it,
> move D: closer to the end of the drive, then resize "both" so that the
> OS and data/program partitions where bigger. lol

Vista would make it pretty easy to do that, if you had a place to store D:
in the meantime. I'm pretty sure you can make a ghost of a drive and restore
it to a bigger partition, so you could ghost off D:, expand C:, and restore
D:, potentially having to expand D: again after.

Otherwise, DriveXML is your friend. You don't need Partition Magic - you
just need enough space somewhere. :-)

http://www.zdnet.com.au/video/soa/Ratbags-take-Windows-7-to-the-street/0,2000065477,22470997p,00.htm

Silly.  Just goes to show that most people really don't care about the
details of the window manager.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"