POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Game recommendations : Re: Game recommendations Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:15:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Game recommendations
From: Warp
Date: 6 Feb 2009 16:59:44
Message: <498cb2d0@news.povray.org>
> Myst and Riven (and to a lesser extent the sequels) are the best, obviously.

  I found Riven to be a bit too difficult to be completely enjoyable.
The hints are often really obscure, and most of the time you just wander
around trying random things, to no avail. It can get expasperating. In fact,
I got stuck at some point so badly that I couldn't finish the game.

  I still own the CDs, though. Maybe I should try it again sometime.
I wonder if it will work on Windows XP.

--
                                                          - Warp