POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : You know it's been a cold winter when... : Re: You know it's been a cold winter when... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 07:14:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: You know it's been a cold winter when...
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Feb 2009 14:36:58
Message: <498b3fda$1@news.povray.org>
Jeremy "UncleHoot" Praay wrote:
> I went on a business trip (partly business) to Tucson, Arizona a few years

I was hiking behind a couple of college-age girls in Zion National Park a
few years go.
http://www.wallpaper.net.au/wallpapers/landscapes-scenery/Zion-National-Park-Utah-Jon-Zander-2-1024x768.jpg
Think Wile E. Coyote landscape.

They were from Phoenix Arizona, and they were complaining about how humid it
was, then mentioned something about going to college in New Jersey. I said
"If you think this is humid, you're going to need to buy a dehumidifier."
One of the girls said "A *de*humidifier? They make those??"

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"