POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 23:17:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 5 Feb 2009 11:30:25
Message: <498b1421@news.povray.org>
On Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:38:55 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> Yorkshire!
>>
>>Nah, Ontario.  Say 'hi' to Peter for me while you're there, and scritch
>>Tasha. ;-)
>>

> Richmond, North Yorkshire is the Mother of all Richmonds throughout the
> world. There are 57 altogether. The word Richmond comes from the Norman
> Riche-Mont meaning Strong Hill.

That sounds vaguely French... ;-)

I'll still take the one in Ontario. :-)

>>> Not true now the broadway has been redeveloped.
>>
>>You'll note that I didn't say you can't get them in the station, but
>>food and drink (and food particularly) should be bought outside the
>>station - didn't you say something to that effect?
>>
>>> Picadilly line to Kings X
>>
>>Logically, the next stop is Camden Road.
>>
> Ha! Ha! Morningtown Crescent.

No, no, no, no, no.....Remember that we were playing under the new
revised standard rules, which don't allow U-turns.  Which rule lets you
get to MC? ;-)

>>> That's why I take copies on a flashdrive. B*gg*r the version control
>>> :)
>>
>>Hehehehehehe
>
> Hehe indeed

There are days I feel the same way.....It's amazing how much space gets
freed up when you don't keep old versions of VMware (for example).

Jim