POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? : Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Feb 2009 18:23:39
Message: <498a237b@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> Seems you definitely have a different experience than me, so we will
> leave it at that.

Could be. You're also using the OS two generations back. They're not really
releasing a whole lot of new stuff for an OS where two generations later is
already a RC.   Early on in XP's timeframe (even the first year or two of
vista wound up releasing a lot of stuff).

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   "Ouch ouch ouch!"