POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Anybody seen... : Re: Anybody seen... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anybody seen...
From: andrel
Date: 7 Feb 2009 09:26:11
Message: <498D9A0A.2090600@hotmail.com>
On 7-2-2009 10:17, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> Chambers wrote:
>>> Maybe he accidentally got deleted?
>>
>> Yeah, kinda sad when all you know about a person is a usenet alias
>> that simply vanishes one day.
>
> I keep thinking to myself that if I died, almost nobody would actually
> know about it. They'd just assume I'd stopped going online. There are so
> few people who actually know me IRL... :-(

If I know sufficiently in advance that I will disappear from this group
I plan to do a 'last post'. As there is no tradition of those yet (I am
wondering why), I don't know what will be in it. I expect some trumpets,
a shattered sphere and depending on the way I leave some other
attributes (rope/pavement/bed, earth/fire/a metal table, ...).