POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very very quiet : Re: Be very very quiet Server Time
9 Sep 2024 23:14:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Be very very quiet
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 4 Feb 2009 12:42:09
Message: <4989d371@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:08:47 +0000, Stephen wrote:

>>> Well we are running out of time since Samantha has to leave now as
>>> she's hosting a traditional Cockney music and dance night with a
>>> pearly king and queen at a nearby pub. All the locals are saying they
>>> can't wait to see her knees up round the King's Head. So lets head up
>>> the M3 to Sunbury-on-Thames.
>>
>>Hmmm, interesting but a little unexpected.  And so was your move, at
>>that.
>>
>>In the same general direction, Richmond.
>>
> Ah! The lass of Richmond Hill. OK wrong Richmond but I invoke the London
> Keellie's option.

I was going to say, Richmond Hill is in Ontario, Canada (I have a friend
who lives there, coincidentally) - a suburb of Toronto.

> I'll take the district line to Gunnersbury and bide awhile in Chiswick.

Oooh!  Cheeky move, that.  I'll switch to the Picadilly line and pause
for tea and biscuits in Hammersmith.  Obviously, though, I won't get
either of those in the actual station.  I'll go to Frank's for that, just
round the corner from the station.

>>> Sysadmin, whatever gave you the idea that I'd ever been a sysadmin?
>>> Maintenance and hardware maintenance at that. :)
>>
>>Well, then that's sensible, you should turn the backup stuff over to the
>>software guys. ;-)
>>
> No option, generally

Ah, so either no backups that work or no backups that work?  I guess that
isn't really an option. ;-)