POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Windows features : Re: Windows features Server Time
6 Sep 2024 13:17:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Windows features
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 4 Feb 2009 00:27:55
Message: <4989275b$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> Patrick Elliott wrote:
>> Sigh.. Software, not a web page.
>
> BTW, *is* this actually a problem for you? Or are you just making up
> problems so you can complain that you don't know how to solve them? Have
> you ever actually any time in your life needed to know what an event log
> entry meant in order to solve a problem, when it would be difficult to
> look it up online?

Is it now? No. Its **was**. Less than a year ago I had dialup, and
having to hunt pages for stuff, some of which could time out on the
connection, all which took forever to load, and which I "sometimes"
didn't have access to, wasn't fun at all. And, as others have pointed
out, its "not" always as simple as "does your home computer have
internet access?". Some times its someone else's machine some place,
where you don't.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {