POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? : Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ok, who didn't know, or at least guess this?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 4 Feb 2009 00:08:43
Message: <498922db$1@news.povray.org>
Darren New wrote:
> It's almost never for me. Are you using XP or Vista?
>
> IME, XP reboots far less than previous versions (which pretty much
> rebooted for every update), and Vista reboots "almost never".  I've not
> had any software install that asked for a reboot except .NET 3.5.

Hmm. XP So, they are improving somethings, and hosing others, like the
Backup only backing up what "it" wants... lol Typical. Its pretty bad
when, under an OS that "attempts" to do everything for you, you are
probably "still" better off writing a fracking script to do it instead.
;) I mean, if I wasn't so completely lazy that I haven't bothered to
work out the logic needed to use something like WinRAR and some Lua or
Python to make my own backup system.. lol

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {