POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Worst read ever : Re: Worst read ever Server Time
9 Oct 2024 20:20:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worst read ever
From: andrel
Date: 3 Feb 2009 16:35:50
Message: <4988B8B8.1090102@hotmail.com>
On 3-2-2009 19:46, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> How do you know, where you there?
>
> If you think you can make life out of unassociated quarks and photons,
> then I think that pretty clearly puts to rest the question of whether
> macroevolution works. :-)

We know that God did survive, so why not another form of life?

Did I see a slight move in position from you trying to prove that life
must have started sometime after the universe was created to either that
or macroevolution must exist? That leaves the field open for anyone to
seem to admit one in order to keep the other card. You'd be in trouble
with more that one opponent. They won't play the same card to you so
have to split and do two discussions at the same time. Unless you have
perfect memory and totally accurate predict their next moves, you'll end
up contradicting yourself, when taken sufficiently out of context. In
short, this 1 second card will almost certainly let you lose the game.